Our M3 Regular Rise Selvedge Straight in ‘WES’ is the perfect mid-blue shade of xx218 cross hatch denim, for just about anyone looking for a timeless, American made selvedge denim from Cone Mills now defunct White Oak Plant in Greensboro, North Carolina. Washed in Los Angeles, using a combination of laser and traditional hand processing techniques, this vintage inspired wash looks worn in all the right places, but will only get better with time.
The ideal 12 oz. year-round weight, is a 100% cotton classic 3x1 weave. You’ll find Cone’s classic white and red selvedge ID prominently featured on the side seams, center back belt loop, left back pocket, coming pocket and single faced inside button fly.
Limited Edition of 50 pcs.
- 12 oz. Selvedge Denim from Cone Mills (White Oak Plant, USA)
- 100% Cotton
- Sanforized (Pre-Shrunk)
- Selvedge ID: White + Red
- Matte Silver 3x1 Buttons from YKK (USA)
- Egyptian Topaz + Honey Colored D-Core Stitching with Signature Black Pocket Bags
- 34” Inseam
- Proudly made in the USA
- Style number: M3SL10218-WES
Size & Fit
The M3 is our modern five pocket fit jean. It is designed to sit straight on the waist and slim on the hip and thigh, with a slight taper at the bottom hem.
This pair of 3x1 jeans fits true to size.
Approximate measurements of a size 34:
- 10.25" front rise (including waistband)
- 15.25" back rise (including waistband)
- 24.75" thigh (1" below crotch)
- 17.125" knee
- 15"" leg opening
- 34" Inseam
Shipping & Returns
3x1 denim offers complimentary domestic shipping on all orders. This item is returnable for a full refund within 14 days.