FINAL SALE. This item cannot be returned or exchanged. Our M5 Low Rise Selvedge Slim in ‘OTTO' wash is a timeless tribute to Cone Mills and all its famous White Oak Plant (Made in USA) lore. A moderate processing, using a combination of laser, oven baking, and hand sanding produces a soft hand, beautiful vintage inspired whisker pattern, with minimal abrasion and zero damage effect around pockets and hems. As with most Cone products, the roping effect on hem is beautiful and the high/lows are found throughout.
We used Cone’s xx218 denim, a classic 11 oz. year-round weight, 100% cotton 3x1 RHT (right-hand twill). One of the best things about this denim is its beautiful green caste, which is to say that this jean looks less ‘red’ than your traditional Cone Mills product, and falls on the Japanese/European side of things when referencing the shade of indigo itself. The classic all white, barber pole selvedge ID is featured on the side seams, center back belt loop, right back pocket, coin pocket and single faced inside the fly.
Limited Edition of 100 pcs.
- 11 oz. Selvedge Denim from Cone Mills (White Oak Plant, USA)
- 100% Cotton with Green Caste Indigo Warp and Natural Weft Fill
- Sanforized (Pre-Shrunk)
- Selvedge ID: White Barber Pole
- Matte Silver 3x1 Buttons from YKK (USA)
- Egyptian Topaz + Honey Colored D-Core Stitching with Signature Black Pocket Bags
- 34” Inseam
- Proudly made in the USA
- Style number: M5SL20218-OTTO
Size & Fit
The M5 is our low rise fit and slimmest jean. Based off our best selling M3, we've lowered the front and back rise slightly, and slimmed the knee and leg opening just enough to give it some edge.
This pair of 3x1 jeans fits true to size.
Approximate measurements of a size 34:
- 9.75" front rise (including waistband)
- 13" back rise (including waistband)
- 24.25" thigh (1" below crotch)
- 17.125" knee
- 14.5" leg opening
- 34" Inseam
Shipping & Returns
3x1 denim offers complimentary domestic shipping on all orders. This item is FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.